Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's a Blokes World

As I was waiting for practice to commence yesterday, these dudes rolled into Star Crossed last minute from an australian TV show called Blokesworld. Funny dudes, one of the guys got a tattoo and they filmed the whole thing. If you watch the Hong Kong episode (whenever it comes out) you may be able to see me....
Check them out here...

Looks pretty funny, you should check it out! Also the guys told us about a worldwide group called the 501st Legion (dunno why I have never heard about this).... Check that out here! ----> 501st Legion when I get my stormtrooper outfit I am super joining the Hong Kong section!

Today at work a colleague at work sewed 'pimp' into the side of my hat, because I pimp daily which you all know!


So Naturally in return I made for her a Zombie hitler from drinking straws and a bottle cap...

Also, this was a recent purchase......


No comments:

Post a Comment